.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Cover Bands :: essays research papers

Is the hug a approximate thing or a hurtful thing? Are at that place any scotch poems that you build perceive and piddle grown to like more than the original? Perhaps there are songs that you hold in perceive and have later come to the actualisation that it is indeed a cover song. This is the case for me. However, my feelings on cover songs diverge depending on the particular instance. I think the cover is a good thing now days. There are many new songs that I have heard and have later realized that it is a cover song. I probably would have never heard the original song if it wasnt cover. On the opposite hand, in the 50s when rock and roll was construct a foundation for itself, I believe that cover songs were a fully grown thing. First, I would like to explain why I believe that cover songs are now a good thing. Behind Blue eyeball cover by Limp Bizkit is a song that I would have never heard had it non been covered. The Who originally put down this song in 1971. Limp Bizkit is an alternative band that many junior people have great interest in. Many people my age are not as interested in what is now called Classic Rock as they are in alternative practice of medicine. Therefore, this song would have never been heard if it wasnt for Limp Bizkit. Another good example of a song that has been covered is Simple Man by Shinedown. This song was originally recorded by Lynyrd Skynyrd in 1973. This is another example of a song that younger generations would not have heard if it wasnt covered by Shinedown. However, a person may ask Is it fair for the original artist if i of their songs is covered? I believe the answer to this question is yes. Many artists that have covered songs have also had their songs covered. This causes a never-ending loop of music that seeks different genres of music and also people of different ages. On the other hand, I believe that cover songs in the 50s were a bad thing. These songs were covered for different purposes than they are today. Race was the primary issue as to why many songs were covered. Perhaps the key song for rock and roll that has been covered is Rock Around the Clock originally recorded by lad Dae and His Knights in 1954.

No comments:

Post a Comment